Jesus and Buddha: Paths to Awakening ~ DVD
Richard Rohr and James Finley investigate the Four Noble Truths, the distilled essence of Buddhist teaching. In these talks, each is introduced and explored, with emphasis given to the presence of these truths at the heart of Jesus' call to awaken to God's presence in every detail of our lives.
- Receive and Reflect: Practicing Awareness—Richard Rohr
- Buddhism 101—James Finley
- Jesus and Buddha—Richard Rohr
- A Deep Look at the First Two Noble Truths—James Finley
- The Ten Cords of Bondage—Richard Rohr
- The Four Limitless Qualities—Richard Rohr
- The Mind of Christ—Richard Rohr
- The Eight-Fold Path—James Finley
- Question & Answer Session—James Finley & Richard Rohr
- Chant and Gesture—Jim Reale
- Nirvana and Kingdom Consciousness—James Finley
- The Heart Sutra & Walking Meditation—James Finley
- Closing Prayer—Richard Rohr
These teachings were presented at a conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in 2008.
Approximate length: 7 hours
This DVD is manufactured in the North American standard NTSC format. If you are unsure about the format your geographic area uses, please click here to learn more.