Returns & Refunds
We hope you’ll be completely satisfied with your purchases from the CAC bookstore. All proceeds support our core facultie's work through the Center for Action and Contemplation.
If you feel uncertain about your ability to order online, please feel free to place your order by calling us at 505-247-1636.
Bookstore hours are Monday through Friday (except holidays) from 9:00am – noon and 1 – 4:30pm Mountain Time. (Click here to go to a time zone conversion website.)
If you aren’t satisfied for some reason, or if you haven’t received your order, please email us, no more than 30 days after the original order date, of the reason(s) for your dissatisfaction. You may either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be happy to replace defective and/or missing CDs, DVDs, and/or books at our expense.
- Digital products such as MP3s and MP4s may not be returned and are non-refundable. If you’re unsure of your ability to download and/or use MP3s or MP4s (digital audio or video files, respectively), we urge you to consider ordering another product.
- Erroneously ordered items may be returned to us for a full refund once correct replacement item(s) have been ordered. You may order the correct item(s) either through the online bookstore or by phoning us at 505-247-1636. If you order the replacement online, please let us know you’ve done so by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Items must be returned in new, resellable condition to qualify for a refund.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from CAC may be returned. CAC products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policies.
- Shipping costs are not included in the amount of the return.
Problem: Nancy orders a CD set which includes 8 CDs. Upon playing them, she realizes CD #6 is completely blank.
Solution: Nancy notifies CAC of the blank CD and a replacement CD is immediately sent out to her.
Problem: Tim accidentally orders a downloadable digital MP3 audio file; he intended to order a CD set.
Solution: MP3 files may not be returned under any circumstance. CAC encourages Tim to place his next order by phone to ensure he receives the correct product.
Problem: Janie orders a CD set accidentally; she had intended to order the DVD version of the same title.
Solution: Janie notifies CAC of her mistake and returns the CD set. She then reorders the correct DVD set online and emails firstname.lastname@example.org, noting she has returned the product she ordered in error. CAC issues a full refund for the amount of the product she returned.